Wednesday 22 October 2014

Steyr Raupenschlepper Ost (RSO) - 1/56th JTFM - FOR SALE

 
 

 
Been waiting to get my hands on some of these for a while, so really pleased when two turned up. Some mods, as always, but nothing major. I remodelled the rear portion of the tarpaulined version and added some stowage and rear frame on the other. Adding the windows was a bit tricky as you'll note they have rounded corners! Also a two part build as they have drivers! Anyway, the one with the full tarpaulin is now with its new owner, the one above is spare, so is for sale if anyone is interested




 







 
As always loads of full fat pictures of this one and some sneaky other commissions up on my flickr:
 
 
And a plug for the "subscribe" link to the right ----->>>
 
Loads of stuff coming through at the moment, most of it at the detailing/final detailing stage so I'll try and keep track with the blog.


1 comment:

Engel said...

I just love that litle machine.
And great work on the painting to.

Current FOR SALE items

1/56 Weasel
Will update soon, contact me for details


Blog Archive