Sunday 10 April 2011

SAS Jeeps North West Europe


A side project for me, two conversions on the Bolt Action Airborne Jeep models into their SAS counterparts, as used in North West Europe. Perfect for those rearguard harassing actions and small scale skirmishes.



Modifications included the additional fuel tank(s) in the back, front and rear armoured plates, multiple K-guns mounts and bespoke stowage, even an "acquired" Luger in the back of one. The K guns are a mixture of spares box Company B on one model, and extra ones supplied by Paul at Warlord. I think the bren was a metal BAM one, but you can now get the plastic weapons sprues separately so I'd start there next time. The red/fluorescent patch on the command jeep is to assist recognition for air dropped supplies.

Click on the pictures for detailed views, else more extensive pictures in my Flickr galleries  http://www.flickr.com/photos/troop-of-shewe/sets


I've had my fun with them so they need new homes now, poa,


neil"at"troop-of-shewe.co.uk


1 comment:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Nice work!!

Cheers
Christopher

Current FOR SALE items

1/56 Weasel
Will update soon, contact me for details


Blog Archive