Sunday 3 May 2009

Commissions



I'm afraid i'm going to have to shut shop to new customers.

My existing customers and a couple of new guys and girls mean my time is fully booked for a couple of months. Whilst most people know i dont operate a production line, rather batch work according to colours and techniques, i feel i'll loose any flexibility i have if I take on anything else.

As always i will try and accomodate existing customers, and that includes any recent email discussions.

Some finished commissions in my flickr galleries, a large 15mm Peter Pig Kampfgruppe and three commissions worth of Ardennes Armour, mainly Company B and BAM. More sets close on their heels and the first finished units for next years Salute.

No comments:

Current FOR SALE items

1/56 Weasel
Will update soon, contact me for details


Blog Archive